Mercury Tour Operator welcomes you to the heart of Asia, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. Visit both iconic cities, dense forest, beautiful temples and mesmerising beaches in these beautiful countries.
Culturally Malaysia has a population of over 30 million people, among which Muslim populous are prevalent. But that does not justify the state of the country, Malaysia is a place where you will find diverse people of all religion, including, Malay, Chinese and Indian.
Singapore Malaysia Tour Packages 5 Nights | 6 Days
Pick up from Singapore airport and transfer to Hotel. Evening Night safari .
DAY 2: After breakfast visit Half day Singapore city tour, later visit Sentosa Island , Sea aquatium.
DAY 3: After breakfast visit Universal studio and then drop to Singapore airport. Pick up from Kuala Lumpur airport and transfer to hotel
DAY 4: Visit Half day Kuala Lumpur city tour and overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 5: Visit Full day Sunway lagoon and overnight stay.
DAY 6: Check out Kuala Lumpur and transfer to Airport. END OF SERVICES.
- 5 night stay at hotel
- Breakfast at hotel
- welcome flower
- One bottle 500 ml mineral water every day
- English speaking driver
- All transfer is on private basis
- Return airport transfer
- Air ticket
- Porter, Tips, Personal expenditure
- Entrance fees, Ride charges
- Lunch , Dinner
Singapore is a popular island city-state of the southern part of Malaysia. It is also a worldwide financial centre along with comfortable tropical climate and multicultural residents. Highly maintain city with tourist friendly environment. Tourism in Singapore is a most important source of income for the country which contributor to the Singaporean economy in a large scale. Singapore Tourism attracting millions of international tourists every year.
Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, it is among the fastest growing metropolitan regions in Southeast Asia, in both population and economic development. When youfind yourself in the beautiful city, here are a few things to do.
Things to do in KL: -
1. Sultan Abdul Samad was originally built to house the offices of British colonial officers in the late 1800s. Now serving as a historic site, discover the local saga here.
2. Batu Caves is a sacred Hindu temple and shrine. It’s a 400-million-year-old limestone cave.
3. China Town is unlike any other city’s cheap market. Here you can literally find anything on the shelves and up for a great bargain. And for the local food, China Town is a must visit.
4. Little India, locally known as Brickfields is a residential area packed with Indian shops. If you want to escape from Malay food, checkout all the low-key Indian restaurants.
5. The Menara KL tower is the world’s seventh tallest communication tower. Enjoy the night view of this giant and spend the evening in reverie.
6. The KL twin tower, officially known as Petronas Twin Towers is the eight tallest building of the world and remains as the tallest twin tower of the world. Enjoy an optional day trip to the magnificent building.
The mainland Seberang Perai and the island, penang island makes the state of penang. Enjoy rich culture from KapitanKeling Mosque to the diverse history of colonial Fort Cornwallis.
Singapore Zoo is one of the only zoos in the world which offer an exclusive night safari. Enjoy the local wildlife from the ferocious wolverine to the seemingly peaceful white tiger.
Flowers, Rare animals and UNESCO world heritage site, welcome to the Singapore botanical garden. The garden is open to all from 5 a.m. to 12 midnight every day of the year.
If you always wanted a view from the London Eye, check it out of your bucket list at the Singapore Flyer. Singapore Flyer is a 550 ft tall ferris wheel which will give you a scenic view of Marina.
A google search of Singapore will absolutely give you the picture of a giant lion fountain dispersing water to the river. Welcome to Merlion Park, the most touristy destination of Singapore. Merlion is a mythical creature which mascots the country at several occasions.
Have you ever wanted to get lost in the world of Jurassic World, or play with the minions of Despicable Me? Come join us to the thrilling theme park of universal studios with more than 28 rides and many more.
The island of Sentosa hosts the Tiger Sky Tower from where the view can stretch till Indonesia. The island is even home to some of the most beautiful beaches of entire Singapore.
Jurong is a 0.2 square kilometres long aviary which is home to the rescued birds from all over Singapore. Enjoy a day tour with the winged fairies.